Wonton wrappers 馄饨皮 (hún tún pí)
Tuesday, January 11, 2011

These square dumpling wrappers are used to wrap wonton dumplings, and they are different from the round dumpling wrappers used to wrap jiaozi dumplings. They are made with flour and egg and are slightly yellow in color. They are sometimes referred to as wonton skins and can be bought in packages at some supermarkets and any Asian grocery store.

Article originally appeared on Feeding the Dragon (http://feedingthedragon.com/).
See website for complete article licensing information.